Writ of Control

Transfers of CCJ’s to the High Court for Enforcement

Strikes operate High Court Enforcement service, under the authority of our High Court Enforcement Officer (HCEO), Claire Sandbrook.

We can provide our transfer up service, free of charge if your judgement is:

  • Less than 6 years old
  • Above £600.00 (inclusive of court fees and interest)

Once we have received your judgement, there will be the court fee of £71.00 plus the Notice of Enforcement Fee to pay of £75.00 plus VAT. Both of these fees are refundable in the likely event that we collect your judgement in full.

Strikes then send your judgement plus the court fee to the High Court via our HCEO, Claire Sandbrook, to obtain the High Court Writ of Control.

Once we have the High Court Writ of Control, our agents are then able to take control of the judgement debtor’s goods if payment is not made after the Notice of Enforcement or on our first visit.

If you have any outstanding County Court Judgements you wish to instruct us on, please do not hesitate to contact us on 01133 229555 or via email, chris@strikescs.com or joe@strikescs.com.

Quick Quote

4 + 12 =

Call now on : 0113 3229555